Over the last few weeks and months, we’ve been making some improvements and changes to the look and feel of WickerWoman.com and hopefully they’ve been for the better, making easier navigation and interaction for you, the viewer.
Here are some of the highlights made recently you might not be aware of:
- Expanded width of site margins
- Added Shareaholic “Sharing is Caring” links on every page
- Added more social network subscription boxes on sidebar of blog & site
- Added YouTube video page for The Wicker Woman Channel
- Added slideshows on both the main site and blog
- Added more FREE “How-to” articles on chair caning & wicker
- Added slideshows on the National Furniture Repair Directory™-Seatweaving
- Added Slideshows on the National Furniture Repair Directory™–Wicker
- Added navigation links at the bottom of every page.
- Added LinkWithin photo links at the bottom of posts on the Weavin’ Wicker Woman Blog.
- Added more Customer Testimonials, see them in the sidebar or page.
Please look around and try out all the new improvements and let me know what you think of them by leaving comments at the bottom of this post.
We’re always striving to make WickerWoman.com the best information and resource site about chair caning, antique furniture, wicker, basketry and more!
Get access to all the weaving goodies!
Get on the Wicker Woman's Weavings list for valuable emails, blog post updates, events, hints & tips for your weaving delight!