Welcome and thank you for visiting my site! I’m Cathryn Peters, a Wisconsin-based (as of 2019), business owner, blogger, editor, mentor and weaving educator here on WickerWoman.com.
Although I’d like to, I cannot answer individual “how-to” type questions or give individual advice or suggestions anymore, it’s just not possible.
Guest posts or third-party advertising posts are not being accepted at this time.
Get the info you’re looking for right now, click on the links below–
- Find a Furniture Repair Professional near you to fix your furniture
- Want to Commission an Antler Basket Sculpture?
- Do you have Wicker Furniture Questions?
- Want to buy Chair Caning or Basket Weaving Supplies for your DIY projects?
- Want to know what your Wicker Furniture Pieces are Worth?
- Do you have Seat Weaving Questions?
- Learn from all the Weaving Articles about materials, history of wicker furniture, caring for your woven furniture and more!
If the links above were not what you were looking for, please use the SEARCH BOX below to find the page or blog post that will answer your question.
***PLEASE TAKE NOTE***
After 40+ wonderful years in this weaving profession,
I have retired from the day-to-day business of chair caning and wicker restoration.
I have also cut back drastically on my teaching schedule for 2021 as well.
***Need chair caning, upholstery, wicker or furniture restoration help?***
Click –> NATIONAL FURNITURE REPAIR DIRECTORY™ to find someone near you.
Thanks for visiting WickerWoman.com,
we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
The Wicker Woman® – Cathryn Peters
808 Carmichael Rd. #287
Hudson, WI 54016