JOHN PETERS ESTATE & MOVING SALE!
~~MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND~~
May 24 & 25, 2014 Sat. & Sun., 9am-5pm
He-Man Tool Sale, Outfit Your Man-Cave, Huge Inventory–Everything Must Go!
NO CHECKS–CASH, PAYPAL, CREDIT CARDS ONLY!
REASONABLE OFFERS ACCEPTED!
1250 Hwy 25, Angora, MN 55703
Watch for signs! Park on Road
HE-MAN ESTATE SALE–Trailers, heavy equipment, construction —
- Super 6 Pettibone gas, articulating forklift, extends 33ft.–$5,000
- Vintage 40ft. Spartan Imperial Mansion travel trailer–$5,000
- 1990-20ft. Wells Cargo Nose Cone, “car hauler” enclosed trailer–$4,000
- 2-Vintage Bally electric one-arm bandits, need work–$500
- Nearly new MCR cement mixer, used on one job–$2,000
- 230 volt Hobart Cyber Tig arc welder and all extra equipment–$700
- Lincoln arc welder–$500
- 94″H x 40″W, new Marvin casement window–$2,000
- Newer masonry wet tile saw on stand–$400
- 250 gal. LP tank on wheeled trailer–$500
- 2-used brick and block tub saws–$200 each
- Gilbarco compressor & hoses–$400
HE-MAN ESTATE SALE–Tradesman’s Tools & Misc.
Assorted new bricks, used and new glass block, salt water & fresh water fishing poles, reels, nets and hunting gear, counter tops, interior and exterior wood and metal doors, unopened grey and white Latex and oil paints, carpentry tools, painting tools and brushes, taping tools, masonry tools, tile cutter, plumbing and millwright tools, jeans, jackets, tables, shelving, metal filing cabinets, steel carts & dollies, books and magazines and FREE stuff, too.
Get access to all the weaving goodies!
Get on the Wicker Woman's Weavings list for valuable emails, blog post updates, events, hints & tips for your weaving delight!